Links for a rainy day (in need of updating!) ... use side bar tag cloud and archive to navigate.

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Planning interviews

More thoughts about who I'd like to interview for research/case studies/context/valued opinions (all!). Yesterday's Tracing Mobilities symposium was the prompt, seeing Jen Southern (who I hadn't contacted since talking about it when last meeting her in Lancaster, oops) and deciding that Simon Faithfull's (remote) presentation addressed lots of things I'd like to flag up.

Looking at my plan, I had May/June down as the time for interviews. 
Mentally it has slipped to June/July (for good reason! - to include the Experimental Society at Lancaster) 
Practically that means asking people now! - Even though some I would prefer to stagger through August and September to weave a good flow.

So, lots of good things found in the process, and plenty to read and look at before I go...

Webs of words and artworks:
Publications:
Most recent work at:
http://www.springhornhof.de/index.php?id=243

Tracking down Karen Smith, I found this report on the first AHRC CollabDoctAwards Conference that looks interesting.


...just for starters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment