I'm still aiming towards a move in changing this blog around so that there are a few solid research 'projects' at first view, with an up to date navigation system to access better-categorised reams behind the scenes. It'll take some time, so there are other things I want to get ahead of first, and all the time it's getting clearer how to structure it.
Part of that will be less of a diary of posts, but equally a desire to keep records of what I'm doing, and to trace the time and progress of ideas and inspirations, connect the threads (in my own mind at any rate). I also want to be working towards a better time management structure. Not to say a 9-5 because I don't want that rigidity of form. I do want to be able to work when it suits me, and when the mood arises, and whilst I notice even very experienced people seem to send emails at 2 or 5 in the morning, catching up with the to-do list, I don't mind working those kind of odd hours so long as it's from choice-in-the-moment, and is not out of anxiety, stress or simply at a cost to anything else I want to be doing in my life!
I'm still keeping occasional 15 minute writings, and will continue to do so.
What I think there is room/ a beneficial call for, is a short daily snippet of what where and how I've done something useful (or not) to complete the flow. What are those spaces that the warp and the weft contain? What is the substance of the spaces in between?
Not too many words, and certainly not to become a chore.
Maybe a koan would be nice! Or a haiku, or a picture.
Maybe it should be a colour grid with a couple of Clean questions!
Or maybe a word count, or a twitter feed...
Maybe that's what will make it fun, to try to find out, a fresh way every day of saying how the time is made up. Infinity is hard to describe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment