Links for a rainy day (in need of updating!) ... use side bar tag cloud and archive to navigate.

Saturday, 19 November 2011

Flower day 104 - take 2

It seems that blogger no longer accepts photos by email.
Several posts sent from my phone haven't come up recently, and removing text from the email, or resending via laptop still doesn't solve anything.
Text emails seem to be fine.
This is a rather irritating step backwards, with nothing documented on the blogger issues blog. Meanwhile, here's my post (manually compiled) again:

I'm still going strong on the daily focused thesis writing as marked by the passing of time and the drawing of flowers. Today is 104 and the flower for the day was found at Leicester Market as a welcome chance to draw from a 'real' (plantlike) flower. As I happily realised this I looked down and found the only single flower separated from it's bunch and lying on the ground; the only one on my journey, that is. Here it is, held in hand to photograph lest it get squashed in the rucsac full of vegetables and fruit before arriving home to be drawn. I like the way the petal lines flow into the creases of my hand. That's made it's way very pleasingly into the drawing too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment